In a first of its kind video series…over 20 takedowns and set-ups are presented in a systematic step-by-step approach. Coaches, parents, and most importantly YOUTH wrestlers will be able to quickly learn each technique.
BONUS: Each video comes with a technique manual and advice on how to become a champion wrestler.
NCWA two time National Coach of the Year Dave Mills breaks down each move using numbered steps that are highlighted in text on the screen…making each move as easy to learn as 1,2,3!!
Parents, if you have never wrestled a day in your life, you can now help your wrestler achieve success one step at a time.
1. Step of the Champions
2. Takedown Set-ups
3. Getting into the Underhook
4. Freight Train Double Leg
5. Knee pick from Underhook
6. Hand Fighting Drill
7. Hand Fighting Game
8. 6 Ways to Move in Wrestling
9. Level Changes
10. Level Change Penetration Drill
11. Duck Under
12. High Crotch Turk Finish
13. Knee Pull Single
14. Sweep Single Leg
15. Single Leg Tree Top Finish
16. Single Leg Off Mat Pipe Finish
17. Single Leg Pry
18. Single Leg off Mat
19. Single Leg off Mat Double Off
20. Walk Around Finish
21. Sweep Single with Shelf Finish
22. Cut Double
23. Snap Down from Underhook
24. Snap Down from Cross Arm
25. Snap Down Straight Snap
26. Snap Down Backhand around Finish
27. Front Headlock Cradle Finish
28. Front Headlock Shuck Finish
29. Fireman’s Carry