The Governor’s Associates program was established in 1999 to provide a permanent organization of loyal, long-term supporters of the sport of wrestling. The Board of Governors of the National Wrestling Hall of Fame recognizes such outstanding and dedicated individuals as Governor Associates, who provide advice and counsel to the Board of Governors and assist the Board in achieving its goals and objectives for the benefit of wrestling.
According to the Hall of Fame’s bylaws, Governors Associates:
- Bestow a high level of recognition by the Hall of Fame.
- Would be an advisory body to the Hall of Fame Board of Governors.
- Would be an advisory body to the Hall of Fame Foundation.
- Would provide a ready pool of prospects that Board of Governors could be selected from.
- To assist the Hall of Fame in pursuing its goals and objectives.
H. Ed Cobb
John T. Vaughan
Pennsylvania State Chapter Board of Directors
Mark Churella, Sr.
Jim Keen Sr.
Dr. Sean Kelley